Thursday, May 24, 2012

Masculine Cards

Happy Thursday!

I'm just sitting here killing time until I take the pup for a walk (I don't want to take him too early or he'll be all full of energy by lunch time when I have to go out ...) soooooo, as promised, here is a look back at my "masculine" cards to help get those juices flowing for your Father's Day cards (just imagine them with "Happy Father's Day" sentiments ...) 

Have a fun day!















 




Off to walk the pooch .... :)
















1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete