Thursday, May 24, 2012

2012 - 2014 In Color Colors

Heidi Ho!

WELL!  What a fun 2 hours in the craft room I had today!!!  I have two of THE cutest projects in the HISTORY of projects.  I can show you one but the other is waiting for the finishing touch ... which just arrived, thank you very much Mr. UPS Man!!!  Hopefully I'll have time to post that one tomorrow.  In the mean time I'll share with you a warm up project.  I put this card together for my Club Ladies.  I wanted to give them a peek at the new 2012-2014 In Color colors.  So here they are:
Ta Da! ... oh poop ... I left my catalogue downstairs and don't have the names handy ... ummm Midnight Muse?  Summer Starfruit?  Raspberry Ripple?  Haven't got a clue?  Gumball Green!  I know that one!  And the stamp set I used is ... um ... oh!  Betsy's .... Betsy's ... Betsy's something-or-other.  The "Thanks" is from Kindness Matters (yay!  I got that one for sure!)

I punched each color out with my large square punch (1 3/8" square) and then used my corner rounder on opposite corners.  I used the NEW black ink pad.  OH MY GOD!!!!  Gals - you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO order the new black ink pad.  It is 1,000 times better than the old style ... and it is as black as black can be (my Staz-on sniffing days are numbered!)  Honestly - it is AWESOME!!!  Oh - I popped the Thanks up on dimensionals.  This card may not set the stamping world on fire but I think it's kind of sweet and shows off the new In Colors nicely.

OK - are you ready for this?  I can't take any credit for it.  I stumbled across this thanks to Nancy Riley (www.stampinat6213.blogspot.com) and Pinterest.  Nancy pinned a project from Jill George (jillstampingwithink.typepad.com).  I changed the colors around but the original idea was all Jills.  Here is my version:


Isn't it FABULOUS??!!!  Tee hee - makes me giggle it's so freakin' cute!!!  Of course it's made with a little TEA LIGHT!!!  I punched a 2 3/8" scalloped circle in Pretty In Pink for the base.  I then punched a 1/2" circle in it to make room for the switch (didn't take a picture of it).  I cut a piece of 5" x 1/2" (plus 2 ticks) strip of Chocolate Chip DSP (from the big $25 paper packs) and attached it to the tea light with sticky strip.  I punched a 1 3/4" scalloped circle in Pink Pirouette for the icing and then embellished it with little scalloped circles punched with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch (in chocolate chip) and teeny little Pretty In Pink Circles using the Owl Punch (his eyes).  Hee hee :)))  I decided life is a little too short to make more than one of these per day (since attaching the little decorations on top took longer than I care to admit!!) but the overall project is SO FUN!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  Thanks you Jill George for coming up with it ... and thank you Nancy Riley for pinning it!

OK - gotta run - there is a melt down in full swing because a balloon popped ... oh my ... remember when your biggest problem was a popped balloon?  No?  Me either! 


Tam

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete