Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday Journal

Happy Tuesday!

I'm SLOWLY getting back into the swing of things on the crafting front.  Nothing like time pressure to kick me into gear!

I cracked off this little journal (that a 9 year old and her friends will be making this weekend at her birthday party) in about an hour.  So cute!

I used the 5 3/4" x 8 1/4" inch journals (that are retiring), the red glitter paper (love it!), the Big Shot with the Alphabet letters, Beatiful Wings and Beautiful Butterflies dies, 5/8" Oraganza ribbon and of course lots of Rhinestones.  We will also be making a beaded pen and 2 cards to round off the party.  Hope she likes it :)

I also cased this card from Becky Roberts (http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/) - I think we'll make this card at my Technique Class on Friday:

The layout is the same as Becky's but I used the new "Just Add Cake" Designer Series Paper that will be available to purchase July 1st.  I also used Poppy Parade, Marina Mist, Early Espresso and So Saffron card stock.  Punches:  1 1/4" square punch, 1 3/4" square punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and more Rhinestones (how did we crafts without these before now??!!)  The sentiment is from Word Play - another must-have stamp set.

That's it for now - back to the craft room to work on my photo cubes and mini scrap album for Father's Day.  Perfect weather for crafting today!

Tune in again for my next batch of projects :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment